Wednesday 6 January 2010

Black & White

Saw that the challenge on Tuesday Taggers is for Black & White, this is one of my favourite colour combinations so thought I would give it a go. The Stamp is B.Line Couture,the sentiment Butterfly Kisses. The papers are from the Claire Curd collection from last year or maybe even the year before ? it was such a huge pack and even though a friend and I split the pack between us I don't think I am ever going to use all the papers, they never seem to get any less . I think some of them may have to go in the next "craft cull" , any surplus I can bear to part with goes either to the village school or Brownies/Beavers or the Youth club here in the village, they always seem happy to get any crafting supplies , I cannot bring myself to throw anything away so I,m happy if its going to a good home and will get used.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous project! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week - hope to see you next time too.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. black & white is one of my favourite colours when it comes to card making, this is very you joan.

    Lovely card
    Missed not coming over this week.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - so very elegant. Am off now to sign up as a follower - love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, she's such an elegant lady!, a perfect entry for Tuesday Taggers. Thanks so much for joining us this week,
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegant card! (Know what you mean about papers.... why do they make them in such big piles?????LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Card, Loving the image you have used, many thanks for playing along at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your use of layering on this card - it work so well thanks for joining us at TT this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.