Tuesday 2 February 2010

Candy Canes


Winter Wonderland challenge this week is candy canes /or red&white. Thought it would have to be red and white but while searching for some red & white striped paper I found this paper with candy canes on it, think it came in the goody bag from Embsey Crafts, then I remembered that along time ago my sister sent me a lovely Christmas card with a penguin and candy canes and because I liked it so much she sent me the stamp and a bag of candy canes ! after much digging and delving I found both and here is my card

7 comments:

  1. Hi Joan

    fantastic card, you sure have hit the candy canes! the paper is fab! thanks for joining us at ww this week.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan
    what a great card, cute image luv that candy cane looks fab, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, hope to see you next week, good luck, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that Penguin Joan? Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with our first 'hop'. good Luck.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Joan! I love your image and the candy cane he's holding :o)

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan this is fab, I love those papers, great image too, many thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there I love the candy canes on the card fabulous. Thanks for joining us at WW this week hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what an adorable little penguin! Great card, perfect for this challenge!

    All the very best of luck with the Hop candies and thank you so much for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.