Thursday 18 February 2010

Snowman tag


I wasn't going to do a card for Bah!Humbug! this week as I seem to be getting too many Christmas cards too early! I over made cards last year and have a lots left from then. Knowing what I'm like it will get to October/November and I'll suddenly decide I don't like the cards I,ve already made and make a load more! I have been making tags for various other things and so I suddenly thought I could just do a tag instead, it will probably end up on a card eventually or could just be a gift tag. I'm a bit disappointed with the scan as in real life its quite glittery and that doesn't show up. If you click to enlarge the image you can see some of the glitter !

3 comments:

  1. Hello Joan

    What a fabulous idea to make a tag, and a gorgeous one at that. He is so cute and adorable. I love the bakcground snowflake paper, and the little snowballs are perfect.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my that is fabulous - sorry for late comment but I had internet problems and then I've been in York for the week so am catching up on blog hopping right now.
    http://latenightstamping.blogspot.com/2010/02/snowman-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that is fabulous - sorry for late comment but I had internet problems and then I've been in York for the week so am catching up on blog hopping right now.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT
    ps sorry about last comment I forgot I'd copy and pasted your link before hand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.