Tuesday 20 April 2010

Sentimental Sunday



Made this card for a new challenge called Sentimental Sunday. The challenge was for blooming gorgeous. Everything I did today went wrong ! but finally got it finished,not the most wonderful card but I am reasonably happy with it. I tried to photograph it which is the first picture but was not happy with how it came out so attempted to scan it, as you will see the glossy accents which I had used to glue the pearls into the flowers was still wet and squelched out, I decided that was it and I just needed to do this post and go to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Aww Joan, this card is BEAUTIFUL, even in the scanned photo with the squished out glossy accents :) I flowers are layered so well and that quote is one of my favorites. Lovely, lovely card! Thank you for entering it at Sentimental Sundays this week.
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I saw this on the Sentimental Sunday's challenge blog and thought I would drop by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.