Tuesday 25 May 2010

Whiter shade of pale


Tag challenge for Tag Your It this week is a Whiter Shade Of Pale ( and yes I have been humming the tune ! ) Quite difficult to do an all white one, just inked the edges with sage green and the wording is stamped in black. The gorgeous butterfly is a new die from Marianne, its beautiful but I don't know if I will use it much as having the pick all the bits out of the die with a pin is not my cup of tea ! The butterfly is cut out of glitter paper and is very shimmery in real life,pity it doesn't show on here but never mind eh !

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous tag! Love the butterfly (shame about the "bits" though lol!) What a wonderful sentiment too ... thanks so much for taking part in TYI this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning that butterfly is gorgeous! I really love your attention to details x thanks for joining in at TYI this week x Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH I want that die now I saw it somewhere the other day but it looks even better used x I love your choice of sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag youre it hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Joan, this tag is just perfect for this weeks challenge at Tag You're It. I just love what you've done here. Thank you for joining us this week hug sLinda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and delicate.... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My!!! I zoomed in at 150% so I could see the gorgeous glittering butterfly - Wow!! I love it Joan, your tag is just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us again! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful tag. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.