Thursday 17 June 2010

Best friends


A very quick, simple tag for Kard Krazy tag challenge this week. The challenge is for a man tag, I did make another tag but when I came to put it on my blog I realised I had almost copied Louise's tag ! (nowhere near as nice of course) I love this stamp of the three guys, it really does not need anything else much with it. I wish I was looking out on the ocean with them, its so hot here today I had to give up on the gardening and come inside. We are never happy with our weather here its always too hot or too cold or raining !

5 comments:

  1. I really, really like this tag. Simple, but so effective. (I think it's a hoot your first tag looked like mine....I've done that so often myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could easily jump right into this tag...if I was skinny and 40 years younger! Seriously, I really like this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple but speaks volumns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative tag! Love the dimension you achieved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.