Thursday 1 July 2010

Cupcake


Nearly forgot to do this weeks challenge for Tag your It, wanted to do all four to join in the swap. Now cupcakes are not really my thing for crafting although I am don't need my arm twisting to eat one! I do have some Hero cupcake stamps but they are quite small and I like to do bigger tags so I just made my cupcake from various papers, the cupcake case is ribbled although it doesn't look like it on here,bit of stamping on the background and a couple of flowers to top it off.

4 comments:

  1. Yummee!! Looks like hundreds and thousands on top. I too am a night time crafter. I could eat your cupcake right now with my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is scrumptious. Thanks for joining us at TYI this week hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Tag Fab you are joining our swap thanks for joining us at TYI this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cupcake!!! Looks good enough to eat! Thank you so much for playing along with us, especially during June! Hope you'll be pleased with the tags you receive back! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.