Follow by Email

Monday, 16 August 2010

Is it a cat ?


When I looked at the list of ingredients for Ready Steady Stamp challenge nothing "spoke" to me ! The only cat stamps I have are cute Penny Blacks and cute is not allowed. Finally found this leopard stamp so hope big cats are allowed.The ingredients I have used are
1. Skinnie - the centre panel
2. Cat - the leopard
3. multi coloured - alcohol inks on the metal panel
4. heat embossing - bamboo stamp embossed in black on r/h panel
5. metal sheet - embossed in cuttlebug and coloured with alcohol inks
6. card stock
7. distress inks used on cardstock edges
8. gems - black gems used om centre panel

The leopard stamp is an old one from Impression Obsession and the bamboo is from
PSX.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Joan.
    Big cat is good, or no cat at all. Cat is one of the ingredients, you can skip that one and use the other ;)
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a super card, love your big cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, JOAN !!!!!!!!! I'm following your blog !!!!!!! Good to have you as a follower ........

    Kiss friend !!!!!!!!!!

    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fab stamp I love this card Joan. Just brilliant. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, and beautiful "big cat"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joan, fabulous card and I love that big cat. Great colour and texture here too.
    Looks like it's just you and me this time on RSS too so I think everyone must be on their hols.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.