Monday 16 August 2010

Is it a cat ?


When I looked at the list of ingredients for Ready Steady Stamp challenge nothing "spoke" to me ! The only cat stamps I have are cute Penny Blacks and cute is not allowed. Finally found this leopard stamp so hope big cats are allowed.The ingredients I have used are
1. Skinnie - the centre panel
2. Cat - the leopard
3. multi coloured - alcohol inks on the metal panel
4. heat embossing - bamboo stamp embossed in black on r/h panel
5. metal sheet - embossed in cuttlebug and coloured with alcohol inks
6. card stock
7. distress inks used on cardstock edges
8. gems - black gems used om centre panel

The leopard stamp is an old one from Impression Obsession and the bamboo is from
PSX.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Joan.
    Big cat is good, or no cat at all. Cat is one of the ingredients, you can skip that one and use the other ;)
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a super card, love your big cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, JOAN !!!!!!!!! I'm following your blog !!!!!!! Good to have you as a follower ........

    Kiss friend !!!!!!!!!!

    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fab stamp I love this card Joan. Just brilliant. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, and beautiful "big cat"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joan, fabulous card and I love that big cat. Great colour and texture here too.
    Looks like it's just you and me this time on RSS too so I think everyone must be on their hols.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.