Follow by Email

Monday, 6 December 2010

Tag 6

Well if this had been the first tag I don't think I would have started as I do not have any of the elements except the splatter stamp.  The back ground is a piece of Paperartsy paperand a crafty individual flourish stamp.stamped with the splatter stamp and white and then gold acrylic paint. I am reasonably proud of my reindeer as I drew him on some grungepaper and cut him out, the antlers are bits of the offcuts.Trees are also freehand cut out. Don't have the tissue tape so used a bit of lace and some music ribbon, the wreath round his neck is a bit of glitter pipecleaner and a bit of sparkly braid, the ribbon bow would not stick to it so stuck it at the top instead. the Joy charm is a metal brad charm from The Works and (whisper it) I did not have any tiny brads for the sentiment so used peel off dots.  Now I have to go and make a card I need to post tomorrow and is 11-15pm already so don't think I will have time to visit other blogs tonight will have to leave it until tomorrow. Many thanks to all who have commented. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Joan how talented you are to freehand all those wonderful trees and reindeer. Brilliant work my friend. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really struggled too, but I love how you achieved yours, it is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous Joan. Just love your improvising. I hardly had any of the stuff either.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joan! Fabulous cutting skills :) Makes a great tag
    Thanks for sharing at my splinter group ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you drew out the reindeer on your own? I'm very impressed. I just love your take on Tim's inspirational tag. The joy embellishment at the top and the music strip at the bottom really are the perfect touches.(Now go make that card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant variation on the tag - fabulous hand made reindeer too - thankyou for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.