Wednesday 1 December 2010

Twelve tags of Christmas

Tim Holtz's twelve tags of Christmas has just started again.  Now I have never tried to do any of them before but after spending all afternoon trying to catch up on Christmas cards etc I felt like trying something different.
This is my tongue in cheek take on the tag !  I did not have any of the things he has used so just improvised with what I had to hand. The house is a chipboard shape from Crafty Individuals, coloured with walnut stain DI, put through the cuttlebug  with distressed stripes folder and sanded, the fence is also a CI chipboard shape,wreath made with punched holly leaves,tree a die cut, ticket stamped and inked and a snowflake brad at the top,  the snow is flower soft polar white ,not much like the original and it did not take too long to make
and the main thing is I enjoyed making it.

11 comments:

  1. Brillioso Joan, love it. Still waiting for mine to dry......Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have improvised....so much more interesting. Look forward to seeing the next 11 ...Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its brilliant Joan, will be improvising as well, its still work in progress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! and please come and join our splinter group.. link on my sidebar of my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand job, love the cute ticket

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's brilliant. Good luck with day 2, hope to see you later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooooo cute Joan, I love the way you have improvised, the little ticket is adorable - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag and I'm so tickled to see you've done exactly the same as me with the CI house atc.
    Great minds really do think alike!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, this is brilliant, I didn't even attempt this one! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag looks great - I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.