Follow by Email

Monday, 7 February 2011

Less is more ?

I thought I'd have a go at the new challenge Less Is More, the challenge is white/pink & black.  I'm not used to having so much white area on a card and have had a hard job not to do more to it ! I did glitter the flower petals and put micro beads in the flower centre. The card does not have a black edge but because it was all white the scanner would not pick it up so had to lay it on a piece of black card.  I need to get a new camera as I'm getting quite frustrated with the scanner changing colours and not scanning the whole card. I'm such a messy worker I have had to have three goes at doing this as I kept getting ink on the white card.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joan. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, it's difficult to see the twinkle on the flowers but I bet it looks fab in the daylight!
    Thanks so much for joining us in this our first challenge at "Less is More". I really hope you'll join us again next week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter is good! i out some on the damask circle on my card, mine didn;t show either!
    FAb stamp, super card
    Thanks for playing along with us on our first challenge, hope you do again next week too

    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. The sentiment is gorgeous! Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty - I do like the flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel about wanting to add more. Your card is beautiful, great words. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really super CAS card, love the flower stamp.
    Cheers Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and simple. Lovely card!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.