Wednesday 11 May 2011

Rose Girl


Finally got my computer back today, its much more up to date than my last one and I'm having to find my way round various programmes so everything is taking longer than usual, up to now I am loving the speed of it but struggling a bit with having to do things differently, I'm such a dummy at computer stuff !
I've seen a challenge on a site that I think is called Sugar Creek Hollow but will have to go and have another look before I link it, the challenge is for vintage or shabby chic I think, I'll have to edit this when I find it. Oh yes its also a sketch. The papers I've used are Papermania Rose garden and the image is a free one from the internet. Edited 14th May :  Blogger "stole" my picture so I'm re-posting it !

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joan, this is a gorgeous vintage card - beautiful!
    Thanks for your support on my blog, now and again I reread the comments, they encourage me - you do too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.