Wednesday 15 June 2011

Air Mail

Been one of those days again when nothing I tried to do seemed right.  Babs is finally back from her long holiday (lucky B) and came over today.  She wanted to try the layered stamping from Hero arts blog so we had a play with that, even though I have done several cards with it before it just didn't seem to look right today, I think it was probably the colours I was using but I was trying to do the technique without using Victorian Velvet and Spun Sugar, don't know why I am so drawn to them as I am not a pink person normally. Anyhow tonight I thought I would have a play with my new Andy Skinner stamps as I had bought them last week and then I could not imagine what I was going to do with them.They have ended up rather in the background collage bit though you can just see the Dirigible one behind the mans shoulder  and of course the wording is from that set.  Sunday Stampers challenge this week is for Steampunk so am entering it on there although I'm not too sure this is reallySteampunk ?

8 comments:

  1. Its definitely Steampunk, Joan, and its a blooming marvellous tag. Terrific stamping. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Joan, love the colours and brilliant stamping.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tag! Beautiful colours and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This definitely looks like steampunk to me Joan and the design is fabulous.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steampunk definately. Its a fab tag Joan, the stamps look super. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb stamping Joan - a really super-cool tag! (I've never really understood what steampunk is, but if this is it, then it's fabulous)!!!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Steampunk!! thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.