Sunday 17 July 2011

Butterfly plate

More playing with the butterfly stamps, just get that ooh factor when I stamp them !  I found this set of pretty vellum and papers while I was looking for something else, I have had them a long time ,think I kept them to stroke , anyhow they seemed fitting for the butterfly theme, bits of lace and ribbon and a punched vellum flower with a jewelled centre and its my entry for Sugar Creek Hollow challenge which this week is wing things.I'm also entering it on Sunday Stampers which is Build your own flower embellishment. We were supposed to be going to the Steam Fair at Masham today but as it rained all day yesterday and was raing this morning we decided it would probably be very muddy there so decided not to go, now I'll just have to go and play with some steampunk stuff instead.

11 comments:

  1. Oh now that is seriously LOVELY! I have only used the butterflies in a grungy way and I love how you made them look so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining in with the Sunday Stamper! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful! I absolutely love that periwinkle color. Your butterflies are all so wonderful and the flower is very pretty too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow's wing things challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
    ~Renee
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning, absolutely stunning. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, great color and your butterflies and wonderful! Thanks for joining us at SCH.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some vellum that I may have used once or twice...just never seem to know when to drag it out, but you have inspired me. Love the butterflies, just so gorgeous and the flower is so pretty. So glad you could join us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week and hope to see you again soon.
    Patti DT/SCH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, the butterflies are real beautiful. yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a breathtaking piece, wonderful colors for these butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I love the torn paper revealing the butterfly and words on the paper underneath. The flower is gorgeous and overall this is such a creative design. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Sharon, SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous piece of work.....I could end up sitting here all day LOL. Beautiful blog, and work.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.