Friday 22 July 2011

cogs and clock parts

I started this project with the aim of creating a little steampunk book to fit inside an altered steampunk tin- started by coating the tin with some sealer so I could paint it then read the instructions after I had done it - takes 72 hours to cure!  abandoned that project for now, though I could start on some pages so this is the first one which is for Gingersnap Creations challenge - cogs and clock parts,don't have any clock parts but there are watch parts in the bottle top, cogs on the G45 paper and the other cogs are cut from Kraft card embossed with cogs folder. I found if I use my postage stamp scissors the wrong way round it gives a sort of toothed edge that looks like the edge of a cog ( well I think so anyhow !!!) I found the image on the internet and don't know where I got it from, even more annoying while I was messing about with the image I managed to lose the other three images which were on the same page, I'm just hopeless using my Paintshop Pro programme, I really need lessons but haven't been able to find any that suit what I want to do .

4 comments:

  1. That carriage is fantastic another great tile XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page, its a super image, hope you find the ones you lost. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another terrific page and love the way you have used the bottletop. Thank you for joining in the fun at Gingersnaps. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic clockwork piece. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.