Monday 19 September 2011

Digital steampunk

Now don't laugh but I'm so chuffed with myself I had to put this on here ! A while ago I tried to do a digital picture in word and then found I couldn't upload it as its the wrong format, well tonight I just found I can do it in publisher and save as a jpeg image and it works, wooooh !  Yes this is probably pathetic to all you people who do such fabulous digital work but I'm just over excited about it all .Now I just need to find lots more digital images to play with and do something a bit better.

3 comments:

  1. you are a clever girl and its fab too.
    Hows the babys doing. See you 2 morrow

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and thanks for the tip. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan, this is great. I've never tried anything like this with digital images so I'm really impressed.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.