Sunday 29 January 2012

Slow boat to China !

Almost chickened out of the Postcard challenge this week, I just can't myself back into crafting mode,its a bit worrying as this mood has been going on too long !  So tonight I made myself find some bits and pieces and put together a postcard. Printed the map and stamps from good old internet and found a very old set of Chinese stamps that someone passed on to me years ago and I have never used,see everything comes in useful one day(my excuse for hoarding)  Elsie is still on her tour but she is getting fed up of all the travelling, she has not heard from Edward for a few weeks now and doesn't know if the mail is not catching up with her or if he is losing interest ?

12 comments:

  1. oh this is fab and i loved reading the postcard and catching up with Elsie's travels lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Elsie and you find the fun in your Arts back soon!
    I think your postcard looks wonderful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you didn't give up. A lovely postcard,great colours you have used. An interesting storyline. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done for hanging in there, totally worth it. I love your card, great combination of colours and elements, keep going!! M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you didn't give up! Your postcard is great and I enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a great postcard, those stamps were worth keeping.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you joined in, and yes there is always a good excuse to hoard lol love the images you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh please Joan don't give up on the PC your card is fantastic and I must know how your characters relationship develops. Your mojo may be just asleep, have faith and fun. Hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your card. It's funny I have the same stamp set you used. Keep crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super postcard, looks like your mojo is making its come back. Like the story.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor Elsie! She sounds totally exhausted. Glad you managed the card though..it is a beauty! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super postcard, love the map. Story is very good. Can't beat a bit of genuine disdain in a romance.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.