Saturday 24 March 2012

Time

Back from Northumberland yesterday after a lovely break, really lucked out with the weather, warm enough to walk on the beach without a coat, blue skies and sunshine !  Its a beautiful county,we love it up there, I have always said if I couldn't live in my lovely Yorkshire I would have to live in Northumberland.  Finally got a little play with some of my new stash and made this card for a family birthday on Monday.The collage stamps are from Designs by TabbyCat and the papers are Debbi Moore's. Somewhere I saw a challenge for "Time" so I'm off to look for it now.

Found the challenge after spending ages getting distracted skipping around various sites !

Crafty Cardmakers - Time 

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful collage Joan, it has made a great looking card.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    LOve this card .. that car is fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collage card Joan, super stamps. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time
    Yvonne x
    Glad you enjoyed your holiday, I am lucky to live in that part of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely interpretation of the theme... thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found our challenge and entered! Lovely collage and perfect wording behind your image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Card Makers, I hope you'll join our challenge again soon
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.