Wednesday 25 April 2012

Owls

Not a stamp in sight ! all papers and image from My Craft Studio Quintessential country garden CD. This is the first time I have ever  bought a craft cd, something I said I would never do as I thought It was a sort of cop out crafting, I don't think I will be doing too much of it as I don't get the buzz of stamping but I have to say I just love the papers on it. For this card I just printed out two papers and a topper, added a flower,button and sentiment. I couldn't resist inking the edges of the papers though ! Its for a friends birthday so hope she will like it. Challenge Up Your Life challenge is Owls so its going on there.

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Joan about the stamping but I love papers already made and some digital creations, like this one, can still give us a great sense of achievement with design and layout. It's a great card.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card. I use to be heavily into stamping and now I use more papers and only stamps I use are for wording. I've given most of my stamps away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what you mean about the buzz of stamping Joan, but if the rest of the CD is like this for papers, its a great investment. Having said that, this is a great card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can see why you used this CD its a gorgeous card, the Owl is a great image.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can see why you used this CD its a gorgeous card, the Owl is a great image.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you get the haberdashery CD you won't be sorry. This owl and the papers are wonderful, it's a super card. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.