Friday 6 April 2012

Words

Finally got something to put on my blog ! I've been busy with Easter cards, seems more people are sending them this year and I've had to make more than usual. Also I've been in a very un-creative mood,even getting to the point where I've felt I might as well just give it all up, however last night I felt a little stirring of mojo and got out my tiny little collection of pan pastels (5!) and had a play with resist stamping with them, I do love how fast it is to create with them,just used two colours on here,overstamped again with Hero art Iris ink pad. The stamps are all Inkylicious except the butterfly which is a Tim stamp. This is for a new challenge I saw called Frilly & Funky and the challenge was for Words - I'll take your word for it, so hope this fits the challenge.

8 comments:

  1. oh i am so glad you decided to carry on Joan.. as this is so pretty . I love the lilac and the sentiment
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you here Joan and this card is super delicious. I love the colours and the stamps.
    Have a Happy Easter weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour choice and I just love the stamping!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan this is a gorgeous card, love the colour. Beautiful sentiment, perfect with your scene.
    Have a lovely Easter weekend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found Mr Mojo again, your card is gorgeous, its a lovely sentiment.
    Have a Happy Easter.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Joan. I love the colours. Have a lovely Easter. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation! LOVE the purple of it all--that butterfly is stunning! :) Your sentiment is amazing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is perfect for our sentiment challenge at Frilly and Funkie! What a wonderful inspiring poem you have used for your card. All the details are just lovely - the background, the colors and the stamping! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Frilly & Funkie.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.