Monday 28 May 2012

Diamond Jubilee

Its taking forever to load anything onto my blog at the moment and after I finally got this on I realised I had forgotten to crop the background, not about to start again thought!  Just using up some Jubilee papers as they won't be much use after next weekend, everything I used on this card apart from the Union flag in the centre is from freebies from various magazines etc. I think I will be able to use some of them up in my London scrapbook if I ever get round to doing any more pages ! We had a fabulous Jubilee Tea Party in our village hall yesterday, all decked out with bunting, flowers , red/white and blue tablecloths and fabulous food ! Had a pianist playing all afternoon too, very nostalgic.  Hope we raised lots of cash as it was for our groups charity which this year is for Parkinsons Disease, a charity close to my heart as my Sister's husband had it and we saw at first hand what a terrible thing it is. Think this will fit a few challenges

Craft Your Days Away  - Red, White and Blue
Glitter Geeks                 -  Jubilee
One Stitch At A Time   -  Red, White and Blue
The Crafty Pad              -  Colours Of Your Country's flag

12 comments:

  1. I am loving what you have done with these freebies I have used them on couple of things too but this I think is really classy and stylish
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful!!! terrific card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fab day of celebration :) great card, fits the theme perfectly - thanks for joining the Glitter Geeks Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation, very patriotic and fits in great with our challenge :) Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your Jubilee card!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you all enjoyed a good celebration. Love your Jubilee card, they are super papers.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Joan, very patriotic. I too hope you made lots of money, Parkinson's is a terrible condition which effects the whole family. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your card, really patriotic! Thanks for joining in at The Crafty Pad this week. Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card looks suitable regal! love it! great details!
    Thankyou so much for joining the fun this time over at craft your days aways challenge!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great diamond jubilee card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away in our red white and blue challenge this fortnight and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I love this! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx-
    p.s I have new candy if you would like to enter http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-my-candy-and-new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.