Thursday 15 November 2012

Thomas Kinkade

While I love the Thomas Kinkade stamps, I find them really hard to work with, no problem stamping the image but then what to do with it?  I almost gave up on this one but finally decided on a bit of lacy stuff to lighten it up a bit, I do love the frostyville border but what a faff to glue it on ( I just realised it would probably go through my mini xyron !)  The stamp is Cornish Heritage Stonehearth Hutch and I'm entering it on their challenge

Cornish Heritage - Thomas Kinkade Stamps

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card , the border looks fabulous.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Joan, love the border and the doily.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Joan.Makes it feel so frosty!!!!!I have been a bad blogger, but am trying to get back into it!!!!Loving all thenew creations on your blog......check back for some comments. Hope all is well with you and the family.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful winter card! Thanks for joining us for the CHF Challenge. I hope you'll join us again for this weeks Tree challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS on your WIN at CHF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.