Saturday 8 June 2013

Bloom and Grow

Still having problems with my hands so very little crafting going on, so frustrating !  I do have a few cards that I have not posted on my blog before, this is one I made for a swap, I always make one to send and one to keep. Not the best of scans as its inside a cellophane bag.  Stamped the two seed packets and then stamped the little girl and the wording on the packet. These stamps are from Artistic Outpost bloom and grow set. The strip at the bottom is stamped with some old papermania stamps, bit of mesh stuff and some raffia ribbon.

Allsorts challenge - In The Garden

5 comments:

  1. I like what you did. I struggle with my fingers a lot lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan, this card is a real beauty, I love those seed packet stamps. Hope your hands improve soon. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your terrific card and the fab tag below. Hope you will be better soon. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Joan and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Joan, great images. Hope the hands fell better soon.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.