Thursday 20 February 2014

Cameo

                    I love this stampendous stamp but it's very large and I never quite know what to do with it, think this is only the second time I have used it, when I saw the challenge at Simon Says stamp I knew I had to dig it out and have another play with it. This is a one layer card (apart from the flowers) stamped onto a piece of  paper from Prima Finnabair paper pad, yet another lot of papers that I am being miserly with, don't know why as there are three sheets of each design so plenty to go at! The flowers are heartfelt creations sunkissed fleur.

Simon Says Stamp - cameo
Make It Monday - anything goes

This started out as a card but its quite large so I am going to use it as a book cover for a new notebook I am starting, wish lists at one end and hints/tips and things I want to try at the other end, I keep seeing ideas but if I don't write it down forget about it or how to do it, end up with scraps of paper all over my desk, we'll see how it goes ................



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, it will make a lovely cover. I like the idea for you book.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeously elegant and vintage. I'm the same so sparingly tearing the paper! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful joan, love the stamp and colour
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and the vintage feel it brings . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I adore that image. Thanks for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. You do beautiful work! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! The image is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful Joan. What a lovely card or boo front you have made. Very pretty indeed.
    Hugs, Neet (see you in March xx)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Joan, just catching up - This is gorgeous, and I love the way you have placed those fabulous flowers. Great idea for the book.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.