Wednesday 12 February 2014

Feeling Blue

Originally made this card in different colours but decided I didn't like it and remade it in all blue which I liked  a lot better. We have been having internet problems on and off for the last couple of weeks and it has been all but impossible to upload anything, very frustrating but made me realise just how reliant I am on the internet, need to stop spending so long browsing and get on with making!

A few challenges

Cardsundmore - men only cards
Try It On Tuesday - travel
Crafty Card Makers - This is a mans world

9 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous in blue Joan. Love the images and layers. Hope your internet is sorted now, I don't know what I used to do without it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this in blue. The hot air balloon is a perfect match for the background.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous in blue Joan, images are perfect together.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is extremely effective all in blue. Love the whole vintage feel to your card. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M. Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the blue has great impact Joan - a fabulous card for sure. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Joan, just me again - thanks for sharing this at TioT.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful male card Joan, super colours and images. Thank you for sharing it with us at CCM&M this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the monochromatic scheme to this card and the images are wonderful. Thanks for joining in with the fun at TioT. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and you made me smile - "need to stop so long browsing ..." a big fault of mine. I should limit the internet time each day.
    Hugs Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.