Thursday 29 May 2014

Bee Happy

Clean and simple card for Casology challenge - Bees

Flower and bee were free with Creative Stamping magazine and I think the wording is woodware but lost the packaging so not sure
This second card is for Make My Monday - make us laugh! don't know about laugh, maybe a wry smile?  This is one of those "what was I thinking" buys that has languished unused and unloved but now I've actually stamped it think I could possibly use it with different wording or maybe not!!

Totally fed up of this awful weather, really wanted to get the garden sorted out this week but not going to happen.  Also I really want to know where does the time go?  I get up in a morning, turn round and its bedtime, know I'm getting (am) old but this disappearing time is getting beyond a joke!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Joan
    The card looks very pretty.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've grounded your image with the sponged panel - it really draws the eye in without added clutter! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wrinkle card! Sure did give me a smile!! You've got such fun style. Please be sure to join us at AAA Card Challenge, too!! I'd love to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Joan...so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card for this week's challenge at MMM is lovely - made me giggle - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Joan and love your MMM one which really made me giggle.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday this week.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it and my favorite saying! Love the paper pieced dressing gown.
    Know what you mean about time!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.