Saturday 29 November 2014

Snow People

This is a bit of a "cheat" Christmas card, looks like I've spent ages making it but its one of the quickest cards I've made this year. The cheat bit is that the background is a piece of printed paper from a pack of paper that says Copier Notecards Blue Trees on the label. I have this pack of papers for years and have no idea where it came from, so I just cut a square from the top of the paper, added a bit of glitter to the snowdrifts, stamped and coloured the snowman and stamped the greeting, inked the edges and stuck it on a 5x5 card blank. I made 12 of these in just over three hours, normally takes me that time to make one card and I'm getting slower and slower these days. Entering it on these challenges

Creative Corner - winter wonderland
My Time To Craft - Snowmen
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - snow people



3 comments:

  1. Ob geschummelt oder nicht...
    Diese Karte ist einfach süß.
    Und der Hintergrund perfekt.
    Gefällt mir sehr gut :-)

    Einen schönen ersten Advent
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry and bright springs to mind Joan, gorgeous Christmas creation (and you gave the secret away).

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card and the expression on that snowman's face just makes you smile.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.