Follow by Email

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

scenic sunset

This week at cardz4guyz our challenge is for something beginning with the letter S.  I wanted to do something a little different as my first thoughts had been ships, sails, seaside etc , I love anything nautical, maritime in fact anything to do with the sea, don't know why as we have always lived inland. Anyhow I had just got these silhouette stamps from Inkylicious and hadn't had a play with them so out came the ink dusters and memento ink pads for a scenic sunset . My first attempt was a lot better sunset and then I messed up stamping the boat so had to start over again. I definitely need lots more practise at this , my moon has a partial eclipse !  but on the whole I'm reasonable happy with it. Hope you will join in our challenge with a masculine card .

10 comments:

  1. Such a great composition Joan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning! So atmospheric, - beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, very calming. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous joan love the peace and tranquillity of the whole thing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tranquil looking scene Joan, I could happy while away an hour or two there.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning scene Joan, it looks so peaceful, an inviting place to sit and enjoy the tranquility.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soooo lovely. Ermmmm I mean. Yeah, cool, dude your scene is great. ;) Can't be too un-masculine about it, after all. The moon is really like an optical illusion. It seems to hover right off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning peaceful scene Joan, love the soft colours.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning beauty! And I think a woman would appriciate this one as much... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this Joan, a perfect scene x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.