Tuesday 14 April 2015

Jump In The Puddles

OK, it's official ,  I'm addicted to Crazy Birds !  This one is the one I didn't really like, thought it looked a bit miserable but I've cheered it up with some more bright colours, I think the pink bit is a pink plastic raincoat LOL. More splatters from gorgeous grunge ,my most favourite Stampin Up set and a few words cut from an Inkylicious quote stamp and an old Hero arts stamp set. I had yet another Birthday last week and got very spoilt with lots of lovely stamps from my Sister and friend(s)
all sitting on the table waiting for their first inking, just need loads more hours in the days.
Found a couple of challenges for this

Make My Monday - April showers

Eclectic Ellapu - April showers

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and love that grumpy bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you cheered up this one Joan, a super plarsic mac colour. Its a fabulous card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the spelling I did mean plastic mac
      Y xx

      Delete
  3. hahaha I love your funny card, it makes instantly good moud. Yes I used a crazy birds too, they are so great!
    Have a nice day,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fabulous Joan. The quirky bird looks so cute with the umbrella and I love this stamp to bits even if he's not the one you like!
    Thanks for joining the fun this week at MMM.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that you have fallen for the crazy birds just like a lot of stampers... Like how you used them here and in the post below!! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday Joan - I hope you were showered with lots of SU goodies! Love this quirky bird in his pink plastic raincoat - he would brighten the darkest day!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is cute and coloured in beautifully with those bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just fabulous Joan, thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.