Monday 27 July 2015

Flowers

I made this card last week when my new Penny Black stamps arrived, I am totally besotted with this poppy stamp, I have ordered the matching die too, I have so many poppy stamps but I can never resist one more !  Background is Stampin Up Work Of Art set and the sentiment was in a set free with Quick cards last week, there are a lot more sentiments in the set and this one stamped beautifully, haven't tried the others yet.  Can never have too many wording stamps in my book !

I'd like to enter my card in

Make My Monday - Flowers

I have been rushing to get all my DT cards scheduled and done two posts tonight as my computer is dying on me, keeps crashing and I keep expecting each one to be its final gasp !  I am planning on taking it to the computer doctor this week and get a new hard drive fitted, fingers crossed .  I do have a laptop that I don't really get on with and an iPad which I use for most stuff but I don't know how to post photos to my blog from it , too technical for me LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Joan this is so beautiful.. lovely stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, the poppy stamp is so pretty. Hope your poorly computer can be mended.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely and the lime green splashes set off the flower so well. Truly inspirational.
    See ya - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.