Sunday 16 August 2015

Hello Sunshine

Well Mr Mojo has done a runner again and he's taking his time at coming back, I seem to spend an inordinate length of time staring blankly at pieces of paper and doing nothing, then I go off onto Pinterest and look with envy at what all the really creative folks are doing.  I do love this PB poppy stamp and so I decided I would have the matching die but I've given up trying to use it as I found it all but impossible to line it up, I don't normally have a problem as I use the trick of cutting the die out of a piece of scrap card and using it to line the die and stamp up but it doesn't seem to work with these so I've fussy cut it to use on here, simple stencilled background and sentiment stamp. I'd like to enter this in these challenges

Penny Black at Allsorts - summer flowers

Allsorts - share your favourite colour - has to be Red

Penny Black Saturday - Hot summer colours

7 comments:

  1. This made me laugh Joan, not your pretty card but your comments re mojo and Pinterest! I totally identify with you. At least you are creating lovely work at the moment I walk into my craft room and walk out again!
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan this is a lovely card, you're too hard on yourself!
    When I saw this I thought of summer sunshine and lovely lazy days - so Mr Mojo is only pretending he's on walkabout.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo this is lovely and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very late catching up with this one Joan, but couldn't miss out taking a peek at your Poppies, they are glorious as is the background.

    Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More this month and also Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our August Hot Summer Colors challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    This is lovely--that polka dot background is so fun!
    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the spotty background!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.