Follow by Email

Monday, 21 March 2016

Easter Bleatings


Ever had one of those days when you think you should have stayed in bed ?  today I've dropped things, spilt things, ben unable to open things and seeming can't even make a simple little card without having several goes at it, this final offering has wonky lines and uneven borders but as I always tell other people, its hand made don't expect perfection LOL.  I got this little stamp at the York show  ( don't know if anyone else went but I was thoroughly disappointed with it and won't be going there again )  not my usual kind of stamp but I thought they were quite sweet.

Penny Black and More - Feature a creature
Fantasy Stampers - Easter P arade
Little Clairs Designs - anything goes

11 comments:

  1. One of those days Joan, but your card turned out beautifully and doesn't look wonky to me at all.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again Joan, afraid I totally missed you mentioned us above, so many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment here and it works perfectly with the image. I didn't even know there was a show at York at York Joan but it doesn't sound like I missed much. I think the next one I'll be going to is the Stamp Magic show at Doncaster. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get days like that Joan. Still your card looks beautiful a lovely countryside scene.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 58 “Easter Parade” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all have days like that Joan. Show doesn't sound good at all, but at least you managed a little spend and you've made a great fun card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all have days like that Joan. Show doesn't sound good at all, but at least you managed a little spend and you've made a great fun card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaah what a little cutie and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I hope your week has improved Joan. I love your card design - these little sheep are so cute. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, Joan - it's one of my favourite LC Designs stamps and it looks absolutely fine to me!

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Joan, your card looks so good, I too fell in love with this stamp from Little Claire. Hope your feeling better and have a lovely Easter. Thanks for your entry at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.