Follow by Email

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Christmas in July




This week at Cardz4guyz , Julie has set the challenge of "Christmas in July" For my card I have used papers and a topper from a Making Cards Christmas special, I have so many of these papers that whatever I do the stack never seems to go down !  I keep saying I will not buy any more of the magazines but then I see a pretty paper or some stamps or a die and the magazine jumps into my shopping bag.  Hope you will join us in our challenge. 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love birds and yours is a lovely topper. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card..love the image.
    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joan, love the bird topper..

    Happy Crafting
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, traditional card Joan. Love your layout. I can relate on the shopping front! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely. I really like the image and the way everything matches. The wee bird on the sentiment is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely. I really like the image and the way everything matches. The wee bird on the sentiment is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.