Follow by Email

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Krafty Christmas


This month at Sparkles Christmas , Jane has chosen the challenge to use Kraft card. For my card I thought I try the faux parchment look , Its the first time I've tried this technique and  it didn't work quite as well as I had hoped. I think  I need to get some new ink dusters, even though I tried really hard to get one clean it has still added a greeny tinge to the colourbox white ink.  Stencil from Inkylicious and stamps are freebies from a magazine.  Hope you will join us this month.

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Joan, it does not look green at all in the photo.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan, This looks fabulous - looks like a misty morning in the snow.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is beautiful Joan and agree with Mrs.B that it looks like a misty morning. I think it's a great effect - a very happy accident. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card dearie. Fab scene and you've done a great job. Love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful card Joan , looks like a early morning winters day..
    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joan, This is such a pretty card! I love the shape you've used to feature your scene, and your scene is just lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, such a misty, ethereal look!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Joan, love the elegant shape and the gorgeous winter scene - it certainly doesn't look green to me! Thanks for the warm welcome to the DT!
    Have a great February, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely, delicate winter fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely.. I love the Background paper and the style. And blue is my favourite! It's a really nice work and I would be glad if you Show it on my new challenge blog.

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelSt├╝ble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.