Tuesday 28 February 2017

Monster Hugs




This week at Cardz4guyz, the challenge, chosen by Amy, is Tag it.  I used to make loads of tags but haven't made any for ages so it made a nice change. For my tag I've used a piece of inky card from my pile of  backgrounds, tag is mounted onto another piece which I also used to stamp the  ? well they look like mines ,don't quite know what they are, just on the same Paper Artsy set of monsters. I've had these stamps since last May and this is the first time I've used them, Computer generated the sentiment.  Hope you will join us in this weeks challenge.


6 comments:

  1. A great tag Joan, love the sentiment with this little 'guy'
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Joan. The little monster looks fab and love your sentiment too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tag. Love those stamps and the contemporary colours. Great computer generated sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a fun tag Joan. Great colours and a super sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a monsterly, beautiful tag. ((:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Joan - cute monster!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.