Tuesday 21 February 2017

Sea It's Your Birthday



At Cardz4guyz this week the challenge has been chosen by Jane and is "Underwater"  I was going to use my beautiful mermaid stamp but then decided maybe it wasn't masculine enough, so instead I used a Kaisercraft stamp for the seaweed etc, embossed with verdigree EP, a littlestamped seahorse and various sea theme dies, a few sequins for bubbles and a bit of old net stuff.  Pop over and have a look at the lovely samples from the design team and then I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. Just a reminder your card needs to be for a guy.

7 comments:

  1. Loving the die cut seahorse and the stamped one together. Perfect masculine card and I suspect the mermaid would have gone down well too with the masculine theme LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great man card Joan - the seahorse die looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super card Joan. The dies look great. A lovely male card although I'd like this myself too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great masculine card Joan, die cuts look good on the seaweed.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great underwater card. I love how you've coloured the shells and the anchor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you can see I'm a bit behind with some of my commenting! Love your underwater scene and the addition of the net is a clever touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.