Tuesday 14 February 2017

You're a classic




This week at Cardz4guys, the challenge ,chosen by Julie, is no patterned paper, pop along to the challenge blog and see the lovely samples made by the design team.  For my card I have used an Artistic Outpost stamp from the diesel Punk set, the classic sentiment is Visible image and the birthday greeting is a freebie , must say do get some really nice wording stamps with some of the free sets, The strip down the side is actually silver mirri card put though an embossing folder, can never get a decent picture of silver or gold shiny card. This is the card I made for my husband's birthday last week, think he liked it.  Hope to see you joining in our challenge this week with a card for a guy in your life.  

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Joan and a super sentiment. I have trouble photographing miri card too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - my grandad used to have a motorbike and my grandma rode in the sidecar well into their 80s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh what a cute sidecar and design Joan.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.