Tuesday 26 September 2017

Time of my life



This time at Try It On Tuesday the challenge is for Time/clocks etc.  When I saw this challenge I was initially happy as I do have quite a collection of clock/watch stamps etc but nothing seemed to come together right.  Tonight I remembered this Lost Coast design stamp which I really like and she doesn't get out of the box enough. Stamped onto a piece of oxide ink card and cut it out, just added a bit of extra colour to her jacket.  The stencilled piece was in the never ending pile on my table as was the piece behind. The colours don't show up well on here,its more orange than pink.The words are from an old Paper Artsy set.

18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Beautiful colours and the edges of the paper gives beautiful effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous Joan, I love the stamp and the wonderful colours you've used too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beuatiful made with this texture! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Joan, and a lovely stamp Joan.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pleased you remembered this fabulous stamp Joan. Its a fantastic card you made using it..
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Joan! Love the brick textures and the fabulous stamp. I always love your choice of colours!
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stamp is really great, like your whole project! Love the colour combo too!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Joan and I love the sentiment.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful project Joan with great stamping

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful..love how you have used that stamp ( I have that one too )..it's so effective against the background..x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally stunning card, such an amazing beautiful background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great card and also one of my fave LCD stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have created a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A brilliant card! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card, I love the feminine colours and stamped images ๐Ÿ˜. Wishing you a great weekend! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the color, image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.