Wednesday 14 February 2018

50th Wedding Anniversary



I've struggled at get a half decent picture of this card, of course I should have known that gold is very hard to get a decent photo of, especially taken in very poor light but this is the best of a poor job !  I have made this card for my Brother and his wife, it's not until next month but I'm trying to get ahead with family cards. Most unusually for me, there is not a stamp in sight, Spellbinders heart die and Appleblossom numbers, no idea where the corner die or the wording dies came from and the little hearts are a punch. Recently I have been taking smaller dies out of their packaging and putting them into DVD size cases on magnetic sheet,can get quite a few in one case, much easier to find and less likely to get lost amongst the debris I always seem to create when I'm making something !

I'd like to enter these challenges

Crafty Card  Makers- Love and Romance

                                                Use Your Stuff - Love is all around

                                                Die Cut Divas - Love

10 comments:

  1. Love this Joan! I am trying to get ahead with cards too but other things keep getting in the way!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Joan, I'm always trying to get ahead with cards, but then I usually sidetrack myself and start playing!
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Joan, I have so many cards I need to make for the next month or so I'm having trouble keeping up.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brother and his wife will LOVE this card. It's gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail - Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Anniversary card Joan ..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card for your Brother and DIL Joan.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful and very elegant card for your Brother and SIL Joan. Well done for getting ahead. I have to do a 50th Anniversary card for next week! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful and very elegant card! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful design for a Golden Wedding Anniversary card. I am sure the Happy couple will treasure it.

    Thanks for sharing in our 'Love' challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.