Thursday 28 June 2018

June Rudolph Day



After another scorching hot day it seemed a bit strange to be making a snowy scene for this months card for Maureen's Rudolph Day challenge.  A few years ago I made a lot of cards using this stamp but with a snowman at the front so this time I thought I'd ring the changes and add the deer looking towards the star.  Half way through the year already don't know where the time goes.  Tonight I thought I'd try out the new sprinkler to water the lawn but got it in the wrong place and got water all over the conservatory windows which had just been cleaned this afternoon, after I got myself wet through trying to move it I realised it would have been a better idea to turn it off first, think the heat has fried my brain !

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the night sky. Heat frazzled my brain too :) happy RD xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great winter scene Joan, it's a lovely stamp which I ahve stashed away somewhere.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous scene Joan and had to laugh at your antics with the sprinkler. I'm sure it must have cooled you down nicely though.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah what a delightful snowy scene and thanks for joining us at June's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful! Tried not to laugh at your misfortune with the sprinkler, but sorry, just had to! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous scene! The inky sky is wonderful and the deer llok great looking at the star!
    Your sprinkler problem made me smile. I thought I had the corner on soaking myself...lol
    Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.