Tuesday 11 September 2018

Mistress Mary


The stamped image of the little girls was in a pile of bits and pieces on my table, the words Little maids all in row kept running through my head so eventually I went with the flow and made my Mary, Mary, quite contrary page. Stamped the flower onto the page and also stamped another flower head and stuck it over the stamped one. The colourful flowers at the bottom are from a big pile of them that I spent several hours cutting out after seeing a piece on Sue's blog .  There is still a week to enter the challenge at Try It On Tuesday and the theme is Childhood, lots of lovely inspiration on the challenge blog.

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty journal page Joan, those flowers are beautiful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the bright rainbow of colours Joan, great joural page.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great journal page Joan and I love the theme.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a fabulous journal page Joan, I now have that nursery rhyme in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful page! The colours are so bright and cheerful too 😀. Wishing you a happy and creative week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers look fabulous Joan, worth all that cutting out. Thank you for the extra inspiration, your journal page is so pretty.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.