Saturday 27 October 2018

It's Rudolph Day Time Again



I don't know where  the time goes these days, I seem to get less and less done although I am busy doing something all day. I'm really trying to get cracking with my Christmas cards but I feel like I am fighting a losing battle. I did make a few of these last week using up some inky papers and a new to me 6x6 holly die from Craft Stash. it cuts out beautifully and I like the fact it has a separate outer die .The stamp is, of course, lovely as a tree from Stampin up, my go to Christmas tree stamp for the last few years. The sentiment is an old stamp from Butterfly Kisses. I'd like to enter my card into Maureen's Rudolph day challenge ( only one more to go after this) 


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the frosty colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Joan and a beautiful die cut that you've used in the background too, I've not seen this one before.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous die Joan... and a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo what a stunner and I'm loving the holly background too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card with a lovely die and image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love these serene colours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas tree stamp and a gorgeous inky background.

    Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.