Tuesday 13 November 2018

Family and friends



A journal page for Try It On Tuesday challenge which is Friends/ family.  I have used one of my favourite family photos which is special because the whole family is on it, usually there is at least one missing who was taking the photo, I think my Brother-in-law took this.  Sprayed inks for the background and stamped all over with some Hero Art stamps ( sorry to admit that some of them had never been use and were still wrapped in cellophane in their box)  I have added seven flowers as there are seven of us in the photo and three butterflies to represent the three who are no longer with us. Added some chit chat stickers to finish off. I'm new to Art Journals but I did enjoy making this.

10 comments:

  1. Joan, I love this journal page, that is my favourite family photo too. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page! Love all about it! So much lovely detail! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful page and photo. I liked reading about your family and the way you representing your thoughts in your art.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautful page with great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy page! I love how you framed your family photo - beautiful 😀. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous page Joan and such a lovely family photo! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super journal page Joan with happy memories as well and pleased those stamps got an inking.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely journal page Joan and it's a super background for your precious photo.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful design Joan, I would never have guessed that journaling is new to you. Good use of those unused stamp set, the flowers and use of the Butterflies is a heartwarming extra touch.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.