Sunday 25 November 2018

It's Rudolph Day Again!


It's the last Rudolph day of the year and this year I have managed to enter every month. For this card everything came out of my scrap paper box or my Christmas bits and pieces box so it really is a snippet card too.  The background paper was a piece of scrapbook paper which I added some extra 
stamping to, the poinsettia and other die cuts were already in the Christmas bits and bobs box, I managed to make this and three other very similar ones more of the pieces. I've been trying to use up stuff instead of buying more and have managed it OK although I was lacking in inspiration to get going with nothing new to inspire me, needless to say although I have made over a hundred cards it has hardly made a dent in my stash!

Rudolph Day Challenge -always Christmas

and Pixies Playground - snippets

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and lovely use of vellum
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Joan, I love the colours you've used for this one.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joan, gorgeous subtle background and a super sentiment and poinsettia.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do have some great scraps to create a card this beautiful! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card! Apologies for a hasty comment and for me taking so long to get here! Blame Dudley!

    Great to see you in the Playground after what seems like ages. Do make sure you find time to enter the huge Christmas and New Year draw which begins on 23rd December and runs for two weeks with tons of prizes Joan!

    Hugs

    Di xx,

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card looks great. I especially love the way you made the poinsettia. It has such a look of depth to it.
    Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.