Monday 21 June 2010

Cornish Heritage stamp


I love this stamp by Cornish Heritage as I have the picture by Harrison Fisher, its been around since I was a child(long time !) I don't get to use it very often as I don't have anyone who is interested in horses other than me. This card is for a friend who is 86 today and up to a couple of years ago she was still doing a day a week as a volunteer for riding for the disabled. She has had a life long love of horses started riding as a child , worked for a famous racehorse trainer and loved to visit the yards when ever she got a chance. I hope she likes this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.