Follow by Email

Friday, 10 December 2010

Tag 9

Well this is a travesty of Tim's tag but at least I had a go !  Of course I don't have the die ( wish I did! ) and I could not face pleating the paper so I used one of my doily lace flowers which are made in a similar way.Everything seemed to come out very gold tonight, it is very shimmery seen close up. Used a stamp for the wording as I don't have a small enough die cut alphabet.Buttons from my very large button box,metal heart etc from stash. I had promised myself that if I finished the cards I was making by 10-30  which I did I could have a go at doing the tag and its taken me over an hour and a half to do it and this is one of the simpler ones ? if I had tried to do all the things Tim did I would have been up all night ! Finished putting up the Christmas decoration in the sitting room today and it all looks very festive in there,as for the rest of the house, less said the better !

5 comments:

  1. I put up my decs today as well......lol
    Your tag is gorgeous, I enlarged it so I could see all the beautiful sparkle. I love your rosette its so pretty and some great buttons Joan. Take care, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely :D
    yeyyy on the christmas decs - we are both still ill so no sign of that here yet -need to get tidies up first :(
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because your flower isn't like his doesn't mean it still isn't lovely! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is beautiful, you made a super flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this is yummy, lovely variation on the rosette, I personally think it is nice to see people wander off track and do their own thing, you have me ashamed to say I have not even thought about decorations yet - cant get anything done til these tags are finished lol, happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.