Follow by Email

Monday, 13 December 2010

Tag11

There was a bit about sledges on the dictionary paper but think I have covered it up, once again I didn't read the instructions properly and so the snowflake background didn't work. Handcut the tree and I was quite pleased with it until I tried to paint the edges with white acrylic paint and the green bled into the white and made an 'orrible mess, so I had to try and wipe it off , oh joy ! what fun ..............  Just one more tag to go.despite my whittering I am enjoying making them !

4 comments:

  1. Who was impatient then......and couldn't wait for the green paint to dry........lol
    Love your improvisations, neat tag Joan. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks lovely despite your problems :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee heee, we never would have known the troubles you had unless you told us - it looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.