Follow by Email

Friday, 22 July 2011

Trains and Planes

I've done these posts in the wrong order but never mind eh !  This is the second page of my sometime to be steampunk book and is for Gingersnap Creations Trains and Planes challenge in this months Machines theme.  I was struggling a bit with train images as although I have a few train stamps they just looked very dull then I saw on Netty's blog that she had done a lovely colourful steampunk piece and it gave me the nudge to put in a bit of colour which just lifted it all, thanks Netty.
Just been reminded that Try it on Tuesday is Steampunk this week so am putting it on there too

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous tile love all the detailed stamping. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love your collaged steampunk images. Thanks for sharing with Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY fun, Joan--great piece!
    Thank you for joining in at Gingersnap Creations!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a super page, love the touch of colour. Look forward to seeing the rest of your pages as you make them. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab Joan, am so glad I've at last inspired someone..........lol Have a great weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joan, TioT's challenge this week is Steampunk, these would be super for the theme over there as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspirational Joan - I still have mine to do.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wondeful collage, love the images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.