Monday 7 May 2012

Black and White plus one

 Oh how I wish they would leave blogger alone, everytime I think I know what I'm doing it all goes wrong again, I have uploaded this card twice and now its on here I'm not too happy about how it looks, it is very black and white but it looks grey here.  Anyhow here goes with a couple of challenges

Sugarcreek Hollow - Black and white / only colour on the image
Hiding In My Craftroom - Black and white plus one

Also putting it on Simon Says - favourite stamp - well I don't have a favourite, whatever I'm using at the time is my favourite of the moment, however this old Hero Arts Gracious Lady is a very old favourite that has been used and better used over the years, today I've used her with some new Hero Paris stamps,and some old Papermania Papers.

Simonsaysstampandshow - favourite stamp

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully collaged card Joan and loving the touch of burgandy with your beautiful lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh la la c'est Magnifique Joan
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous elements brought together beautifully.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful black and white card, the touch of colour draws the eye to the Fab image.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a wonderful card, love all the labels you have added, so glad you joined us at Sugar Creek ollow this week
    hugs
    Know what you mean about blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card the image is wonderful thanks for joining us this week at SCH
    lizzi8

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card witht he DT from SSS and S, I love the colors you have used and yep I know it is too bad that a picture never shows the actual colors that they have but it is fabulous Thank you for sharing, hugs terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.