Follow by Email

Monday, 2 September 2013

ICAD

Holder and envelope

Inside the holder
Beautiful ICAD

This the fabulous ICAD and holder I received from Elly in the swap organised by Astrid. I was above thrilled when this arrived, the pictures don't do it justice although you can see some of the beautiful shimmer on the middle picture, it arrived in a lovely decorated envelope, wrapped in tissue ,tied with twine and a lovely little tag attached.  I'm just hoping the people I'm swapping with aren't expecting something as fabulous as this ! Have a look at Elly's blog to see the other ones she made for the swap The holder is made from painted fabric.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Joan
    How fabulous, I am waiting on mine to arrive from Elly, living down here(NZ)it will take awhile, it is exciting. I am quite sure your ICADS will be well received, you do wonderful work, do not underestimate yourself.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you like my ICAD and holder. I agree with with Sue. Your work is fabolous, too. Trading is always an exited part for all of us. (:o) Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine schöne und fantastische Arbeit.
    Und ein herrliches Geschenk.

    Liebe Grüße
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.